Remember a while back when I did a post on chocolate chip Oreo cookies? Since that was so well received, I’ve got another recipe that’s just as good (if not better!) than the last: S’more brownies.
Modified from the Dassant website, these brownies are both the best thing to happen to my appetite and the worst thing to happen to my thighs. Without further ado, the recepie:
No time to get to the grocery store? Try Peapod for all your food needs!
Makes 9-12 brownies
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter – melted
- Full box Truffle Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter (4 oz.) – melted
- 2 ½ cups marshmallow
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips – melted
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs with 3 tablespoons butter. Press evenly into greased 8x8x2 pan. Bake for 5 minutes- set aside.
- Whisk eggs and butter together. Add mix and stir until moistened. Spread brownie batter evenly over graham cracker crust and bake for 25 to 28 minutes, cool completely.
- Spread marshmallow I over top of brownie. Melted chocolate chips and drizzle over brownies and cut into squares.
Pro Tip: these are really rich, so all the more reason to share with everyone!