– Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak resigned after ruling Egypt for 30 years.
– Thai protesters are asking Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to resign over the way he’s handling the border dispute with Cambodia.
– In light of Egypt’s revolution, protests have been seen across the Middle East and North Africa.
– A natural gas explosion in Allentown, Pennsylvania has left five dead; a gas pipeline explosion takes place in Ohio.
– Congressman Chris Lee resigned over a leaked image of him when he was allegedly seeking a relationship with a woman on Craigslist.
– Ellen DeGeneres and Kate Middleton are revealed to be 15th cousins.
– Rihanna has requested the court to reduce the restraining order against Chris Brown.
– Despite rumors spreading like wild fire about a potential divorce for Chelsea Clinton, Clinton and her husband were seen happily at an AIDS gala.
– Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz divorce.
– Scientists claim diet soda may increase risk for stroke.
– College students around the world are struggling with record high rates of obesity.
One thought on “Weekly News Roundup (2/3 – 2/11)”
Comments are closed.