This recipe is for any weekend, but especially this one as I was just informed that there is a college football (national championship) tournament this weekend that clearly, I was unaware of until right now (big surprise).
ANYWAY (on to what I can actually help you with), the RECIPE! Greasy, cheesy, delicious, EASY: what more could you want in a nachos recipe?
What You Will Need:
– Bag of Tortilla Chips
– Package of Ground Beef
– Package of Taco Seasoning
– Package of Shredded Cheese
– Block of Cheddar Cheese
– 4 Roma Tomatoes
– Can of Sliced Olives
– Jar of Jalapeno Peppers
– Sour Cream
– Jar of Salsa
How to Make Them:
1. Start by cooking up the meat. All you have to do is throw the ground beef into a pan, cook it, and when it’s just about finished, season the beef with the package of taco seasoning (follow directions on package).
2. While waiting for the meat to cook, slice up the tomatoes into small pieces; do the same with the jalapenos if you would like.
Also open up the cheese and start shredding it with a handheld cheese grater (or however you like to grate cheese) and let cheese fall into a bowl for later use.
3. Once the meat is cooked, spread the chips in a pan (for the oven), sprinkle on the meat, the package of cheese and some of the freshly shredded cheese on top of the chips. Now spread on the tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, and put it in the oven at 350° until the chips and cheese brown and look melted.
4. They should be in the oven for about 5-10 minutes, take out the pan, pour on some salsa and sour cream and ENJOY!