Whether you are planning a fun St. Patty’s Day celebration this month or you just want to get into the festive, holiday spirit, we’ve got the recipe for you!
I haven’t met too many people who don’t like ice cream, and I am no exception to that. So, when I found this recipe online, I knew I would have to share it with you.
All you need are the ingredients and a blender (which, let’s be serious, most college students have). If you personally do not have access to a blender, ask a neighbor or friend from your dorm.
What You Need:
– 2 cups of vanilla icecream
– 1 cup of milk
– 1/4 cup of half and half
– 1/4 teaspoon of mint extract (not peppermint)
– 8 drops of green food coloring
What To Do:
– Put all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend. Seriously, it’s that easy.
– Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and fun shamrock sprinkles for added festiveness!
Bonus Tip: Mint extract can be a little pricey, so to make it a little cheaper, substitute the vanilla ice cream with mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Happy St. Patty’s Day!